Thursday, May 21, 2009

heloooo tuness!!!!



I need my daily dose of music….i need them badly….be it while travelling to college, while reading a novel [ now tat I feel is world’s one of the most deadliest combo…a gud book and a soul stirring song in the milieu] or whatever it is……I jes cant do without them :)
kismet se tum humko mile ho, kaise chodenge….” Is a beautiful song sung by sonu nigam and anuradha from the movie pukar….this very song the first time I heard took me to some other world…and wen i say this I actually mean it...had this surge of emotions wich is never experienced before….a heart rendering piece of work by the very gr8 Rahman and Gulzar………………….and I can go ga-ga about this song :)….until today…..
My best friend soumya has this as her caller tune....We had a small plan of going out with an official work to be completed alongside… I was in the rick, had to pick her from her house,we were getting a bit late…tats usual with us now either bcoz of me or her ….and then i get these panic attack at times…I forget things….i go blank…and then I have to call her even if I am on my way to meet her!! All these happened even today….i was late…I forgot to carry something wich was very very very imp [ ‘very’ raised to trillions:)]…and as I said before I called her up ….wit no response from the opposite end it as getting on my nerves….suddenly out of nowere I got 2 messages in my inbox….pressing the keypads like some insane soul on earth I opened my inbox…and………………ther it was…. something wich again got onto my… wat shuld I say…..spine…..brain….each and every single cell in my bodytissue...each ligand tat activated my receptors tat actually made me feel like slapping myself….
The message was from hello tunes ( AIRTEL )…..it said “ THANKING U FOR COPYING THE HELLO TUNE. U HAVE BEEN CHARGED 30Rs. AS A MONTHLY SUBCRPITION AND AN ADDITIONAL 10 RS….I DON’T REMEMBER FOR WAT!! Now by mistake I had pressed the “ * “ ( star button) wich copies the tune if the person on the other end has one!! Now ther I was….never have I felt so…oh god its difficult to even express wat I feel like….na not becoz of the song been copied or the subscription charges ( it did pinch a bit though :p)….but becoz of the song..the very song tat I used to love….the very song tat took me to my wonderland…the very song on which I can go ga- ga about…..becoz now my friends call me and the first thing they ask is who is tat “TUM”….yaa kismet se TUM humko mile ho!!.... From morning today I have been cribbing about it to somi the whole way…asking her as to y did she keep this song as her tune…telling her the tat I am going to be a good leg pulling specimen for my friends for the next two days and all tat…

I Would have loved to answer them if I myself had any idea about the TUM….god knws wer and who he is :) …..am still waiting for the serene one in my life :)
…………….
Yun sharmaati yun ghabraati aise simti simtaayi
O mere baalam yunhi nahin main jaate jaate laut aayi hoon
Preet meri pehchaani tune
Meri kadr to jaani tune…………..
......Kismat se tum humko mile ho….

Oh mine but I still love this song :)






4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmmmm.... :-)
Kismat se milne wala hai "TUM".. par "TUM" ka Bad-Kismat...uska Bad Luck hee karaab hoga...
:-)... Jus kiddin... He will be lucky to have one of the Unique Sample of Extinct/Endangered Human Species.. who can read n listen simultaneously...
Blog was good...

zinal said...

ah..hmmm..dreamin abt tht "TUM" ..
who knows some1 somewhr wd b readin this blog of urs n u know... ;)..lol
Well gd blog.. but seriously how cd u listen to music while readin????

Unknown said...

hey nice post..and the song..Kismet se..is in my fav too..kal hi suna me..i was waiting for that first tabla beat (which arrives at 3 min 6 seconds)..what a beautiful picaturisation this song has..Alaska..and every time i hear it Madhuri in Blue sari flashes b4 my eyes :)..
Keep enlightening us!!

sangeeta said...

@ sachin: ya ya he vl be jes tooooo lucky :p and for the first three lines..i vl catch hold of u later....let me ask somi wen are v meeting next :) :)

@zinal : well i can listen to music and read...i need a bit of music while studying too...try it..it increases ur concentration :)thanks for commenting :)

@ ameya: thanks ameya, and as u said even i wait for tat tabla beat...awesome stuff :)and madhuri's blue saree with the snowy white backdrop makes the song a treat to watch :)