Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Musically urs.....



Writing this post after watching a music reality show in one of the regional channels…I was in the kitchen wen I heard a contestant with a soulful voice….the song and his singing triggered my feet to go to hall and actually see the contestant singing :) something struck me hard wen I saw him…….

Its said tat “After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music” and I agree to it wholeheartedly..wen words leave off music begins..and wen it hits u, u feel no pain only and only bliss..pure bliss. I cant comprehend why music makes me feel better emotionally…guess It just does … may be our Creator made us that way. Listening to music gives me an all time high..a high i get from no wer …..a simple delight wich is savor…for me music is movement of sounds to reach my soul..and I play on and on and on… Have u all experienced getting enveloped into the spaces between the musical notes and jes sailing to another world of paradise…wer in its jes u and ur thoughts...werin u actually live the music while listening to it….

That contestant with the soulful voice has not seen the world…he is blind… yet there is something so tranquil and divine about his stance towards others, towards life itself..towards HIM :) Guess only music can do this to a person…makes u so very down to earth , humble, positive inspite of the darkness around :) I was in for another surprise wen he said tat he hasn’t learned music as such….yet he sang so well!! Its said tat music is the sound of angles…and guess only pure souls can do justice to it….tat contestant with his songs made my day :)


Tis post is dedicated to him..and to all the people who loves and lives music…for " music gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, charm and gaiet to life and to everything around" :)

Music is love in search of a word.....
..

5 comments:

Unknown said...

superb post!!..Music binds Love..

zinal said...

expressive enuf...interestingly..we can also express our thots n feelings thru music..whthr they r coz of anger, coz of joy or coz of love... jus another way of being exprssive..a language of soul.. isnt it cool...

sangeeta said...

@ ameya : thanks ..guess music binds almost everything :)

@ zinal : yes it is...as they say..wen words decieve us...music begins :) thanks a trillion for commenting :)

Sachi said...

Have u all experienced getting enveloped into the spaces between the musical notes and jes sailing to another world of paradise..... yes i have experienced it Chaku!!! durin my hostel days.. i had a friend.. he sings aazingly... i used to call him and ask him to sing "Kaathal Rojave.." from ROJA... and i would sail...
good one chaku! really expressive

sangeeta said...

@ sachi : tat song tops my fav list :)thanks for commenting :)