Monday, April 20, 2009

Miracles...

There are small things in life that just seem so nice! Though we often take them for granted, you know they're there, and making you feel good. These are things that we just need. Things that make your day a little bit better..

A walk with my dad after a good meal at nite , cuddling around my mom’s stomach ( trust me its softer than a soft toy…the twin’s effect I guess), some friends who sing for me on phone without me telling them to jes to make me feel better ( thanks sangi chechi, jay ettan and my ever dearest soumya), the joy of starting a new novel and the satisfaction of ending a good book , waking up refreshed … I like it wen I don’t have to press the snooze button at all :) :), the joy of hunting for a Mp3 version of a soul stirring song I mite have heard over the day ( my day isn’t complete without my daily quota of music), the smell of freshly cut grass, a cup of strong coffee with very little sugar, laughing on the most stupid jokes on earth ( my school opendays were always full of these complains from teachers “Sangee is always laughing”!!! ), reading Did u Knows like “Did you know that John Adams and Thomas Jefferson both died on the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Independence, and within an hour of each other” and telling it to someone at the very moment of reading it :) :) silly me :), the heartiest laugh that i have wen my brother dances exclusively for me using the wierdest prop he can use on earth :) :)

These things matter to me a lot..i relish it :) some days need not be that gr8 but these small things amplify the good and minimize the bad for me…it makes me believe that life is good in spite of all its challenges…


These ordinary things of life add richness and depth to our existence… enjoy these moments for these are wat I call Miracles in our day- to -day life :)


Think big but relish small pleasures of life....

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Remember the moments I was talking about..creating so called magic in our life..writing the story of our life.. very nice read..keep writing and smiling :)

Khush said...

Hey sangiii.....damn good....luvd it....full of innocence...(atleast i feel so)!!keep writing...

Unknown said...

Melting Pot is now Melting all of Us...

Mansi said...

Good one....

Unknown said...

Let me write some of miracles in my life..
listening to the fav song of mine(especially AR) and waiting for a particular beat to arrive..(Genda Phool ka first bass beat)..watching movie scenes again and again..and crying watching it alone..(if ne one has seen CastAway the scene where Tom Hanks loses his Football Wilson..)..the time I spend with Mom and Dad over dinner discussing simple things in life(its the best time of my day)..and so many more

Well Wisher said...

:} :} Keep on Writing

& Enjoy ur small miracles for ever.

sangeeta said...

@ ameya : thank u for sharing ur miracles :)i ever knew that u enjoy crying though :p

@khush : good to knw that u enjoyed it...more coming ur way :)

@ sachin : wished u had written ur miracles,i would have loved reading them :)

@ mansi : the first post tat didnt come to u for editing!! update ur blog soon...miss reading them :)

@ wellwisher : y the anonymity? thanks anyways :)

raj said...

life is not lived in seconds...its lived in moments..u said it!
nice post sangeeta!
keep blogging! :)

Deepika said...

Thanks for visiting my blog..
read your post... its so true and touching...
liked it... keep up the good work...
tc :)

zinal said...

gd 1..these r the small miracles ..rightly said..that make our lives a little more interesting like a sugar coating on a cake and a cherry on top of it.

sangeeta said...

@ deepika : loved ur blog so following it :)
good to knw that u liked this post :) thanks a trillon for dropping in :)

@ zinal : thanks for u r thoughts :)

Sachi said...

Chaku... that was cute...
you missed out another awesome miracle.. the smell of the soil after the first rains!!! hoo... i love tht a lot..
feeling very nostalgic.... keep going!@

sangeeta said...

@ sachi : thanks etta :) and i didnt miss that miracle....i dont enjoy it 4 some very wierd reasons...if i tell u am sure u vl have a good laugh..so not here on world wide web :) :)