Saturday, April 11, 2009

JES FOR U...


This small post is for a dear friend...a friend who has gathered me wen I was in pieces,she gathered them and gave it back to me in all the right order...this is for a friend whom I need not explain anything..this is for a friend who knows that something is wrong with me even wen I have biggest smile( I have it 24x 7 by default)on my face...this is for a friend who is about to bid goodbye to me jes few days after my exams!!!

Mansi, this is a small dedication to u...its by chance that we became friends..and with all those beautiful memories u have given me in these 2 years I am jes wondering how lucky I am to have known someone who is so hard to say goodbye to...with words deceiving me at this moment i just want to thank-you, my friend, for all the wonderful and colorful special ingredients you have brought to my life. Wish I could jes spend few more of my time with u...wish I could be atleast half the friend to u as u are to me..

Wishing u all the happiness in this world dear...
Luv u mottii :)



"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born" -- Anais Nin




4 comments:

Mansi said...

What pleasure do u derive by making me cry...

Unknown said...

God could not be with us forever so he gave us Friends..nice blog!!

Anonymous said...

Friends Indeed ---most precious creatures . without them - zero Meaning to life

sangeeta said...

@ mansi : hugg

@ ameya : thank u

@ anonymous : :)