Sunday, October 21, 2012

The big R........


A hot sip of Madras kappi early morning  gives me a refreshing start for my day…the aroma of the coarsely ground fresh coffee beans keeps lingering in the air for quite sometime adding a dash of smile on my face…nature has such unique way of treating our senses!!!! I met him for the second time (errr I guess third) at my favorite restaurant in matunga “MADRAS CAFÉ” with my sis-in-law [henceforth referred to as molu]….few minutes into the conversation with sparks flying across the table I knew He was the one…for molu…… Mr. Sreejit Nair (aka sreeju) Welcome to our family……A new relation takes time to built up…opens ups slowly with love and care…moving ahead with truth and support from either sides…and I would like to tell u that u have done it with so much of ease..gelled up in our world without we even realizing it…was a bit surprised myself wen I dialed your number instinctively wen I was a bit messed up certain issues, and thoroughly surprised wen I found myself relieved after talking to you :) :) I never thought of a new relation coming to my life with this ease…molu, pravi all were part of my childhood so may be I am a bit surprised wen life is feasting me with a brother-in-law connection, or may be I am surprised because I never thought of it earlier :DRelationships are a part of us….they add meaning, a hope to live our life to the fullest...and I believe a relation which have built up over a period of time will never need explanations to hold them..try all the possible ways to even out the differences…vent out rather than being silent….and still if its not working out ….LET THAT BE…..like its said we always carry a part of others with us unknowingly….as Robert Frost quote says “In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on…..

P.S:  sreeju geetu wants a movie treat for this blog post, or may be a dish cooked by you  :D

P.S: molu….feels blessed to have you in my life

P.S : I dedicate tis post to all wonderful people in my life...papa, sandu , somi, fidal, mansi, khusboo, rachna, avani, sangichi, sajeeshettan, jay….the list is endless….

P.S: a special dedication to the LOVE of my life and My Bestest friend….PRaVI :)

7 comments:

pravii said...

To be friend of Minnu, a tough one..

sreejit said...

Thanks for such a wonderful welcome for me Geetu. I 'll give a movie treat and will cook a dish for u....:-)

Though I am really haapy for all the compliment u 've given me..... I must mention that I've got much more from all of you. It feels gr8 to be part of this wonderful family of ours. And i'll certainly never forget --the chocolate cake... Specially baked for me.... I got to eat the whole of it too...he he ;-) (i'll give the container back with the dish I cook ;-)

Also..... Here's me officially thanking u n pravi n pillai achan for selecting me :-)
Especially u for presenting me the a gr8 way to paru.... :-)

I now believe that not only is marriages decided in heaven.....relationships r also decided.... N I thank god for making me part of this wonderful family..

PS: Paruttii....love u... Thank for selecting me too..... :-) Am happy I have u to share my thoughts with... And a lot lot more that I keep telling u..

PS : Pravi.... U n geetu make a wonderful pair.. Its fun n feels sweeet to see u both together.. Even if the job is tuff.... U r doing a superb job at it...

sangeeta said...

@ pravi: i knw its tough to find a gud friend in a husband..but gues i got it rite :)

Pravitha said...

Chetta....

It isnt that a tough one....im maintaining it since the time i remember i used to hang around chechiamma and soumya chechi calling out chechi chechi, they being my favourite chechis in school....n touchwood they still are....
And im sooo blessed to get her as my OWN chechiamma....thank you chetta ;)
i still remember chechiamma used to get goosebumps before we enter the stage for our dance performances...hehehe

Chettan & Chechiamma...

Thanks a lotttt for alll that you do for meeee.....I love youuuuuuu bothhhhh a lotttttttttttt.....
Its all because of you, i have jeetu in my life now.
Ya indeed because of the way u guys presented him to me...hehehe...

Jeetu......

hmmmm.....ill talk to u on phone...:P

I love you alll....God blesssss.....

sangeeta said...

@ sreeju & molu: may u both hav the best in life..and let our relationship be pure and serene as ever...touchwood..

♥ Sweet Angel ♥ said...

we r too blessed to hav u in our lives babes.......keep smiling as always.... lov yaaaa ^_^ ♥♥♥

Khush said...

Freak!!! And I read it NOW!!Like sooo late!! Awesum as usual, get bak to blogging woman!
May God bless the Family, always :)