Friday, February 13, 2009

A JOURNEY OF LOVE....




Sometimes there is a sense of contentment.A kind of gratification that embraces me, hitherto I didn’t know the source of this feeling but recently I have discovered that it emerges from the satisfied soul within me after each visit to the orphanage.

It’s a girls orphanage run by a group of ex military officers at sion in Mumbai. There are around 30 of them ..all of distinct persona, age. Of all am a bit biased to one angel there...her name is Aditi..a second standard student and of the few very young ones there..biased for reasons unknown :) she has a flair for most of the things wich I too love...dance, music and sketching. Each of my visit there she makes it a point to show me her new dance steps, her new sketches..and we discusss music like crazy..yaa we discuss..she is a bit matured for her age...I guess most of the children I met in the orphanage was so...the destitution in their lives and the state of affairs there made them like that...Matured.

Yesterday’s visit to the orphanage gave me altogether a different high becoz the madam in charge of the orphanage told me that a couple has come forward to adopt aditi...hearing this I was elated, ecstatic..delighted my happiness knew no bounds!! Still getting those goose pimples wen am writing this down :) I went to her and cuddled her with a tinge of tears in my eyes...she looked at me a bit amused..the creases on her forehead and the twinkle in her eye conveyed much more than I could comphrend...she has mixed feelings at the moment...but I am just too happy for her..more than happy I am touched by the deed of that couple who had taken this decision... It makes me happy to know that people still do some things the way their hearts want them to be done :) I have always believed that there are a few bonds which are stronger than many others...bonds and relations which don’t have names..I guess the couple must have felt some kind of cosmic connection with her..this gesture of theirs only reinforces my belief in the Almighty.

Aditi will be entering into a new world...a world she must not have experienced before...with loads of new relations..new people...it will be a new journey in her life…a journey of love...and love of all forms...I wish her all the best..much love and prayers :)



Looking back, I don’t have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so……..

13 comments:

Unknown said...

superb post !! ...hats off to the couple and u too who r givin back to society..
"Kabhi Kabhi Aditi ko zindagi me koi apna mil jaata hai"

sangeeta said...

thanks a million for dropping in:)

Unknown said...

good start sangi.... :-)

Unknown said...

I wish Aditi, A happy, healthy and Prosperous Life....
God Bless her and her soon to be Family....
and I am proud to be your Friend Sangi...

raj said...

hey! great start... for aditi.. and ur blog...keep writing :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks to u for making her what she is today.Thanks to the couple who realised how important it is to love and be loved.Most of all,Thanks to GOD who made all this possible for u,for her,and for them...

sangeeta said...

@ somii: thanks a ton :)

@ sachin: even i wish her the same from the bottom of my heart.

@ raj: i really miss reading ur blog..keep updating...

@ jay: :):) and thank u for ur thoughts...

Anonymous said...

jes loved it keep writing..

said...

Very touching...

Anonymous said...

too good ...just like u dear

sangeeta said...

@ abhishek : thanks

@ muzna : jes like u :)

Anonymous said...

Very Touched. Good luck to aditi from bottom of my heart

Jay said...

You still follow up about Aditi ?and how her new life is? I beleive everyone who commented on this blog would really love to know that... me too....