Thursday, February 19, 2009

NOSTALGIA.......




It’s the payoff season of the year...grand finale of another academic year..this time they are really special, probably my last formal exams :) my university board exams are commencing from March end and I want to give my best as usual so I started going to my college reading hall for preparing for it..The best part I like about exams is the preparation that goes into it....it takes a toll on me but still I love it at the end of the day...love it for many reasons :)

Most of my class mates meet up at the reading hall to study..those 5-6 hrs that we spend there racking our brains, clearing each others doubts..explaining the difficult topics to the one who cant figure out..few minutes of sleep in between...a bit of gossiping..having lunch together...making awesome plans for the next day [which never see light most of the times :) ], running to the Xerox shop to get the last minute photocopy done [ I am at times in love with the person who invented the Xerox machine..our life would have been an utter mess otherwise :) :) ], calling up each other at late night just to tell that we are tensed about some topics…all these were a part of my life...until today when all of a sudden one of my friends reminded me that its going to be over soon.." just two more months Sangi…and its over.” Those words hit me hard...I guess because I was running away from this fact and such thoughts for a while now...

Yes I know it will be over soon...after few months we all will be there with the biggest challenge called LIFE in front of us...away from the comfort zone of one another...trotting onto different paths with diverse aims and ambitions...still I cant believe that all is going to end...nowadays every thing we do together ends up with these emotions surging up...at times I fail to understand the very basic essence of life...CHANGE...y shuld there be one, wen we all are happy with the life we have...y shuld there be one wen we knw that these moments are just going to remain as memories..I knw its dim-witted to ask all this...but...still....

As someone said that LIFE GOES ON...we move on...as I am on the verge of experiencing (and hoping to master) this art in life ( moving on)...I feel nostalgic about all those moments I spent in the two years of my post-graduation...All those moments in the kaleidoscope of life are experiences that have helped me mature as a person... Everything that I lived through in these 2 years are now in just some less visible form called memories...freezed in the refrigerator of my soul and the cupboard of the heart...some moments that I vl cherish for a lifetime...more than these moments I have few good relations that have built on during these couple of years..relations wich I knw are stronger and have stood rock solid during my worst times...

Now wen I sit down to write..all I want is to embrace those beautiful moments and relations…for I know I cannot relive them ..for I know the richness of my life lies in those memories...


Memories become treasures in the heart to pull out on tough days of LIFE...



10 comments:

Mansi said...

Thanks...you know for what...don't you...

sangeeta said...

hmmm :) :)

Unknown said...

Good !!!....
U said u r in love with Xerox Inventor na...I think he was not from Nair/Pillai Community re...
By the way who said LIFE GOES ON... I know Céline Dion said My HEART GOES ON...Toda Confusion hai...
Ok Jokes apart...I am sure u and ur frnds will do best..All the Best for University Exam and also for the Universal Exam waiting for you ahead....

Khush said...

Finally.....gr8 writing....!!Is dat one of ur frnds me??...lol....Btw do u n mansi hv a mutual admiration society??...wtever it is keep writing...!!

Anonymous said...

Good post.Proves how much u value relationships in life.Keep blogging... :)

Unknown said...

hey maan gaya tujhe...u reminded me of my college days!! deeply touched by this blog...
...the moments u spent with ur loved ones makes what is called life!!so cheer up ..there are new moments waiting for u..
All the best for ur exams and keep writing...

sangeeta said...

@ sachin : thanks for ur wishes :)

@ khushboo: finally u could acess!!....yup one of them is u :)i guess mansi and me do have one..lol..

@ jay : that makes our life complete...relationships isn't :)

@ ameya : hey thanks yaar i felt jes too good reading ur comment...and i am awaiting all those new moments in my life ahead....thanks a ton :)

Anonymous said...

loved it :)

Sachi said...

Brings back tose days whn i ws in college.. frankly speakin.. i was nt tht hard wrkin. bt still.. and i liked tht observation.. those exam days are tensed.. bt still.. its somethin to be enjoyed!!

sangeeta said...

@ anonymous : thank u

@ sachi : thank u for ur thoughts...and frankly speaking even i am not harworking either :) :)